Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > registeration user ID is too long. Can't...
registeration user ID is too long. Can't input fully user ID to update software. need to change ID shorter but don't know how.

2185 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2014-04-17 14:28:50

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    ZJC
    2014-04-16 05:22:09
     Dear Sir/Madam,

I just bought a scaner shipped from hongkong (AL619). 

I have gone very smothly with the online registeration without any problem. I succeed in log in as well througth my laptop.

After installing  the software(from the installation disk attached with the shipping package), when I run the software(diagnose tools)  named with  Autel update on the desktop, I am prompted to input account ID and psw. I entered my autel ID as my account ID and my registeration password. But an error message pop out, saying either account Id or password is not correct.

My autel Id is my email address and I can't enter this full amount of characters of my email address into the upgrade software window. I guess this is probably the reason why it is not working. Can I replace my autel Id with a shorter one to get it going or there is some other way to solve it out.

I need it to work, no matter which way and how.

•   Level 5   
    (228) points
    delloneill

2014-04-17 14:28:50

Hi ZJC, This section is for the maxisys I don't see a section for your tool so try email support
  Total1 Pages